- Find me on my twitch page where I'm basically going to stream whatever I feel like streaming, whether it be me working on music, practicing my painting techniques, or just playing video games singleplayer/with friends.
-Currently, I'm waiting for a new microphone to come in, so while I'm waiting, I'm going to do a bit of re-branding/adjusting to Twitch. Once I'm
streaming more regularly I can produce content for both that and YouTube...
APPEARANCE ON THE NEW DRUNKR0B0T ALBUM
- So a fellow artist who commissioned some artwork from me recently is currently working on a new rap album. On it, a relatively old instrumental of mine "Set Sail!" shows up on his track "Hit Em With A Shovel"
- Check out the song, along with the rest of his work on soundcloud.com/drunkenr0b0t
NEW ANIMATICS I'M WORKING ON
- Working on some animatics for the channel, I think YT
will be a better place for posting more short-form content,
so I think me streaming my process will be really beneficial.
MORE WEBSITE UPDATES COMING SOON
- I've got a ton more ideas coming not just for the website,
but for expanding the discord server as well as the Youtube
channel. All of this and more coming soon.
New Eternity EP - OUT NOW
- Not much to note here, but my most recent music release, New Eternity has dropped on both bandcamp
- Special thanks to everyone involved!!
LIVESTREAMING REGULARLY STARTING JAN.10th
- If you ever wanna watch me play through morrowind live, or messing around in FL Studio/Krita/whatever,
feel free to head over to my YouTube channel and subscribe! I could be streaming right now...
- Another idea I had was doing live sets from recent
albums + bumping unreleased stuff. More on that
New Collab EP Dropping on Christmas Day!
About a month ago, I announced collabs, and the response has been surprisingly warm! I managed to compile an EP's worth of material from various artists. Once I drop this project, I will be updating the page with all the stems with new material! Hopefully, we can keep the collaborative works going on a cyclical basis, as the ViLLSVIN project continues to grow in versatility. Not just genre-wise but also medium-wise.
2020 has been the year I've had the most collabs/art trades in a while, and I want to thank those who stuck with me! With this year also being my most significant in terms of traffic [to my soc media, not here lol] my main goal is using my voice to reach out to more creatives, while generating fun content for everyone to enjoy/re-use for their own projects.
Speaking of growing projects, my new discord server, which is literally just the website address, is now up and can be access from the top of the homepage. Currently, I'm working on a sort of mission statement to post both here and on my other social media accounts. But in short, I want to build a mutual platform for artists to both share their work and humanize themsleves in the way the suits the most. This will be done not just with discord, but through podcasts, and content on this website!
In terms of the podcast, which will be getting it's third and FINAL re-branding, I will be reaching out to more and more artists/organizers/etc to come on and have discussions + live creative sessions.
If you are someone that would be intrested, click the tab above to join, or contact me thru the About section.
Joining Selecta [DnB Collective]
The first, and currently the only DnB collective in New Mexico that was originally based in the UK has humbly welcomed me to their team! This will certainly lead to more live shows thru their platform, and there will be more to come once COVID regulations ease up.